– Governor El-Rufai has nominated 11 people as commissioners in Kaduna state
– All the 11 nominees served in various positions in the first term of the government
– Some of the nominees include Fausat Adebola Ibikunle, Mohammed Bashir Saidu, Hafsat Mohammed Baba among others
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state has sent the names of 11 nominees for appointment as commissioners to the Kaduna state House of Assembly.
This was disclosed in a statement by Samuel Aruwan, the spokesman to the governor.
“Malam Nasir El-Rufai nominated 11 persons for appointment as commissioners. The names of this first batch of 11 nominees have been forwarded to the Kaduna state House of Assembly. The second batch of nominees will subsequently be forwarded for the consideration of the legislature.
“All the 11 nominees served in various positions in the first term of the government. Picking insiders is a deliberate decision to enable the nominees to hit the ground running and assist the government to achieve its targets for the second term. Every appointee will be subjected to stronger monitoring based on clear terms of reference and key performance indicators,” the statement said.
Here are the names of the 11 nominees:
1. Ja’afaru Ibrahim Sani – Ministry of local government affairs
2. Idris Samaila Nyam – Ministry of business, innovation & technology
3. Shehu Usman Makarfi – Ministry of education
4. Ibrahim Garba Hussaini – Ministry of environment & natural resources
5. Kabir Muhammad Mato – Ministry of sports development
6. Balaraba Aliyu-Inuwa – Ministry of public works & infrastructure
7. Samuel Peter Aruwan – Ministry of internal security & home affairs
8. Fausat Adebola Ibikunle – Ministry of housing & urban development
9. Mohammed Bashir Saidu – Ministry of finance
10. Hafsat Mohammed Baba – Ministry of human services & social development
11. Aisha Dikko – Ministry of justice
PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update